My Childhood Days


 

When I listen to the music of the Tarzan movie I remember my childhood because when I was younger I loved to  watch movies. Especially Disney movies.

My favorite childhood memory is with Joaquin (my best friend) with him we would ride our bikes all day and we imagined that we were riding motorcycles. Every day we ended up with a new wound.

When I was 7 years old, my father taught me to swim in the river. It was near my grandmother's house. Then it was impossible to get me out of the water.

I remember I really liked Looney Tunes, I even ate a lot of carrots like Bugs bunny. Also I liked to see the “perro coraje” and the TV show “Cachureos”.

My favorite activity outside of school was climbing trees with my friends. We thought we were monkeys.

In general I consider that I had a good childhood with many friends, anecdotes and “embarradas”. I could never stay still so I was always trying new things. And thanks to my childhood I have my personality.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

The best holidays I've had

My Future Job

A COUNTRY I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT