My Favorite Cartoon

 

 


 What´s up Doc??!! They are typical words by Bugs Bunny.  And also the Daffy Duck.

They are my favorite Looney Tunes character. Both represent opposite poles. I like It a lot because in this cartoon Bugs Bunny and the Daffy Duck make a lot of  jokes and mischief to others characters. But thins always go wrong for Duffy Duck. He was the one who had a bad time. And the other side of the coin is Bugs Bunny, that everything goes well almost without effort. So this causes a rivalry between the two. In the world of Looney Tunes are many other characters like Porky, Taz, Tweety and Sylvester, Foghorn Leghorn("Gallo Claudio"), Elmer Fudd, Yosemite Sam, Lola Bunny, Speedy Gonzales, the Coyote and the Road Runner, Pepe Le Pew and "Marvin el Marciano". 

In 1996 the movie Space Jam released, starring the Looney Tunes and Machiel Jordan. In my opinion that is the one of the best movies that exists.

 Actually I don´t see the Lonney Tunes like I did when I was younger for the short time or other things. But when I visit my nephews I make them see the Looney Tunes and that moment I stay with them watching. 

If you don´t have seen the Looney Tunes yet, I invite you to do it. You won´t regret it. 



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

The best holidays I've had

My Future Job

A COUNTRY I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT