My Future Job


 Hi everyone!! In this blog I´m going to talk about which would be my favorite job. 

Well, for start when I was younger I loved the idea of being a paleontologist one day hahaha, something totally different from what I currently studying.Later with the time my tastes were changing, I realized that I´m good with my hands and that is how I thought about studying something that I would like to do with my hands.

So now I´m studying dentistry, something related in the area of the health. When I graduate I´m planning to do a major, I don´t know very well yet, but as the university we are close to almost all areas of work I hope to have it clearer shortly.But latety what is oral rehabilitation has caught my attention. This profession is indoor, from my point of view it is some more comfortable than other jobs, but it has its disadvantages, one of which has me concerned is the health of my back hahaha for the all time we spent sitting attending. 

I like the idea of being able to travel and work to many places, but especially to the people od the island where I´m from. Following this line is that I woul like to becme an EDF(zone manager) in some isolated place in the south where I can contribute as much as I can in the best way. This is a government project and is applied through your curriculum vitae and your resume at the university. 

Lastly, I think that I could have a good salary to alive with, and personally I think that I would work the hours I can, because where I plan to settle, the people need a lot of oral health due to isoation and disconnection issues. 


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

The best holidays I've had

A COUNTRY I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT