A COUNTRY I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT

 

 A COUNTRY I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT.  

 Well I'am from Tierra Del Fuego, South of Chile. And I have always thought that you must first love your own country a lot. But if you aks me, what country I would like to visit? and Why? A country I would like to visit is Brazil. I have seen many many photos of beuatiful beaches, I have heard many good things about the country and its people. 

For example my best friend went to Brazil  on his study trip, and He told me about the high temperatures, the exotic food, a lot of variety of fruits, the tourist attractions and the nightlife there.

One of the things that I would love to do the most would be to dive there because I think its water are very crystal clear.

I would like work there but in a job that allows me to have a lot of free time to take advantage of knowing everything. But it would only be temporary and then I would return to Chile. 

I think it woud be a good trip that I would like to take with friends when We finish the career.

Comentarios

  1. One of the countries i would like to visit is brazil , hopefully on a few years to achieve it.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love Brasil, let's go together for a couple of Caipirinhas

    ResponderEliminar
  3. The beaches of Brazil look incredible, you chose a good country

    ResponderEliminar
  4. It is a very cool country that I would also love to visit :)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

The best holidays I've had

My Future Job